The Workforce Connection is a partnership of state and federally funded employment and training programs and educational entities committed to providing a workforce that meets the needs of our business community, now and in the future.
The Workforce Connection One-Stop Career Centers are located at 303 N. Main Street (the SupplyCore Building) in Rockford, at 998 Belvidere Road in Belvidere and 27 W. Stephenson in Freeport. Our phone number at our main desk is 815-847-7574.
Click here for our most recent newsletter.
You can also contact us by email at Rockford@theworkforceconnection.org
If your are a employer seeking to contact a member of our Business Team, please call 815-395-6619 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Our services are available at our centers during regular business hours and also on-line through this website and the links below to our partner agencies.
The Workforce Connection One-Stop partners include:
- City of Rockford Human Services Department
- Comprehensive Community Solutions-YouthBuild
- Adams & Associates-Job Corps
- Highland Community College
- Illinois Department of Employment Security
- IL Dept. of Human Services-Div. of Rehabilitation Services (DRS)
- IL Dept. of Human Services-TANF
- Illinois Migrant Council
- National Able Network
- Northwestern IL Community Action Agency
- Rock Valley College
- Rockford Housing Authority
- Rockford Public Schools-Roosevelt Community Education Center
- The Literacy Council
The Workforce Connection works closely with its economic development partners, including: