303 N Main Street, Rockford, IL 61101
815.847.7574 | TTY 815.966.2436
998 Belvidere Road, Belvidere, IL 61008
815.547.9616 | TTY 815.547.0253
27 W Stephenson Street, Freeport, IL 61032
The Workforce Connection is a partnership of state and federally funded employment and training programs, economic development agencies and educational entities committed to providing a workforce that meets the needs of our business community, now and in the future.
The Workforce Connection One-Stop Career Centers are located at 303 N. Main Street (the SupplyCore Building) in Rockford, at 998 Belvidere Road in Belvidere and 27 W. Stephenson in Freeport. Our phone number at our main desk is 815-847-7574.
Click here for our most recent newsletter.
Our services are available at our centers during regular business hours and also on-line through this website and the links below to our partner agencies.
The Workforce Connection One-Stop partners include:
- City of Rockford Human Services Department
- Comprehensive Community Solutions-YouthBuild
- Adams & Associates-Job Corps
- Highland Community College
- Illinois Department of Employment Security
- IL Dept. of Human Services-Div. of Rehabilitation Services (DRS)
- IL Dept. of Human Services-TANF
- Illinois Migrant Council
- National Able Network
- Northwestern IL Community Action Agency
- Rock Valley College
- Rockford Housing Authority
- Rockford Public Schools-Roosevelt Community Education Center
- The Literacy Council
The Workforce Connection works closely with its economic development partners, including:
303 N Main Street, Rockford, IL 61101 | 815.847.7574 | TTY 815.966.2436
998 Belvidere Road, Belvidere, IL 61008 | 815.547.9616 | TTY 815.547.0253
27 W Stephenson Street, Freeport, IL 61032 | 815.235.1801