Elevate is designed to provide educational, career and support services to young people between the ages of 16-24 who may have a barrier that is preventing them from completing their high school diploma or High School Equivalency certificate and finding employment.
We assist young people to overcome barriers that might include:
- lack of skills
- low income
- transportation barriers
- involvement with the judicial system
Our services include:
- High School Equivalency classes at multiple locations
- After-school tutoring for those still attending high school
- Career Counseling, Work Readiness & Job Search Assistance
- Transportation and childcare assistance
- Cash stipends
- Work Experience (WEX) employment program
To learn more about Elevate, attend one of The Workforce Connection Information and Assessment Sessions, held several times each week at our offices in Rockford, Belvidere and Freeport.
If you live in Boone or Winnebago Counties, call 779-256-2608 ext. 1 for more information.