Elevate is designed to provide educational, career and support services to young people between the ages of 16-24 who may have a barrier that is preventing them from completing their high school diploma or High School Equivalency certificate and finding employment.
We assist young people to overcome barriers that might include:
- lack of skills
- low income
- transportation barriers
- involvement with the judicial system
Our services include:
- High School Equivalency classes at multiple locations
- After-school tutoring for those still attending high school
- Career Counseling, Work Readiness & Job Search Assistance
- Transportation and childcare assistance
- Cash stipends
- Work Experience (WEX) employment program
To learn more about Elevate, attend one of The Workforce Connection Information and Assessment Sessions, held several times each week. at our offices in Rockford, Belvidere and Freeport.
To sign up for an Elevate orientation/placement testing session or to request more information, please click on the link below
If you live in Boone or Winnebago Counties, call 815-921-2255 for more information.
If you live in Stephenson County, call 815-599-1408 extension 136